Skip to main content

The 31th Letter: How to Being Who Am I and Just Too Afraid to Being Who Really Am I


I was born to being a man, I really don't think I will being who am I here. I proudly to be a Deaf person actually, but as gender, I don't think what that is. Overwhelming that I felt to being a Deaf person, but either to being a man, is really tough to identity who am I. I identify just being human. I think that really makes sense to me. I personally would be comfortable to being human without gender.

I know the Lord creates men and women or other genders that I found and seen, but I know He will knows who really am I and what am like being I. That is tough, but it is in still progressing. I know that is destiny, but I don't feel what these kind of. I don't proud to be a man when I see many men's are sexual crimes suspect and I have found that very little research identifies men as victims of sexual crimes. That's happening in my country, Indonesia. I always find out those women's as victim of sexual crimes and effects an important social movement for the female rights. That's my reasons why don't I feel to being a man.

I always cried, thought lots, upset, and whatever I felt, yeah, I don't want to be who should am I and why was I born to being. I always praying and reading the holy book. I hope I will get the Lord's answer. I don't have my rational reasons to being who am I and who people being are. I just too afraid to being man and how to being who really am I. To be honest, I am too afraid of it. I just want to being human without gender. It doesn't mean I am transgender but just being human. I don't want to called as a man. 

I'm sorry that happened, I'm wrong, I don't deserve to being a man, it certainly painful and it feels doesn't believe that would happened. I think I feel deserve to be punishment and enter to the jail. I hate everything that I thought ever night. I really don't want to do like this. I just want to be an equal human and will do everything that could I do and should I did. But, yeah, it depends on my mind and my feeling, I don't know that will change to me at all. All of it, just creates who am I and what is kind of my identity that should I found. 

That are too many stereotypes and stigmas about the men, I know that all. I believe that you will know what these are. The social community creates what are kind of being men and women. I don't care the biology and the male body, but more than just and that isn't like what is kind of you thought. That isn't simple as you think.  It isn't easy.

I just hope these everything well goes on and the kind sends to me. And, I hope the Lord has the goal for me, He will knows me. I believe that is. I hope so.

Thanks, everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apakah Anda Sungguh Berpikir Bahwa Orang Tuli Tidak Bisa Belajar Bahasa Inggris? (Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia)

Sumber:https://www.fitriananda.com/2020/08/ayo-belajar-bahasa-inggris-seru-loh_19.html  Sebagai orang Indonesia yang terlahir sebagai orang Tuli tidak akan pernah mudah. Ada banyak stereotipe tentang orang Tuli, seperti bodoh, bahasa isyarat adalah bahasa Tarzan, tidak ada masa depan, bisu, tidak sempurna, berdosa, dll. Dan juga, banyak orang dengar berpikir bahwa bahasa isyarat tidak dapat membantu orang Tuli untuk belajar untuk menulis dan berbicara. Sebaliknya, membaca bibir yang diyakini banyak orang dengar dapat membantu orang Tuli untuk menyesuaikan kehidupan masyarakat dengar secara standar. Seperti halnya Alexander Graham Bell adalah pendiri telepon, saya tidak yakin karena sejauh ini saya tahu bahwa dia mencuri telepon yang diklaimnya. Dia membenci bahasa isyarat karena menurutnya bahasa isyarat tidak dapat membantu orang Tuli untuk menulis bahasa Inggris dengan baik. Saya akan menjelaskan sejarah singkat Tuli tentang apa yang terjadi warisannya yang mengerikan untuk gener...

The Ninth Letter: A Deaf Education in Indonesia

On May 2, 2020, we were celebrated Education Day in Indonesia. What is the background? Yeah, Ki Hadjar Dewantoro who an Indonesian hero in the education field. He was born in Yogyakarta on May 2, 1889. He also died in Yogyakarta on April 26, 1959. He was the originator of Indonesian education through Taman Siswa (Students Park) in Yogyakarta. He has also created three things which are an important motto, part is: 1. Ing Ngarsa Sung Tulada 2. Ing Madya Mangun Karsa 3. Tut Wuri Handayani If you need more information about three motto, you can click:  1.  https://bobo.grid.id/read/081713504/3-semboyan-dunia-pendidikan-dari-ki-hajar-dewantara-apa-maknanya-ya?page=all  (Indonesian language) 2.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ki_Hajar_Dewantara  (English language)  I always reading and give respect to him. He was an Indonesian hero for everyone. I was proud of him. He had fought for Indonesian education until died. So, I must thank to ...

Gloss, A Forgotten Learning Foreign Language and Translate

I was testing a student who stood up to share her short story in signs in our class. She was so good at signing despite sign language being the third language that she is learning and isn't a native speaker. She was confused about gloss or glosa in Indonesian. That's the thing that is most often forgotten when learning and translating a foreign language. Foreign language teachers almost never teach about gloss to students and yeah, I am sure some do and some do not.  The Gloss (Gr) means when a word is attached to a sign in simple terms. It refers to the way that ASL (American Sign Language) names signs in order to give a sense of the meanings behind them. A word or word that represents that sign does not signify its meaning in any way (source: What Are Glosses in Sign Language/  https://www.ilovelanguages.com/what-are-glosses-in-sign-language ). A gloss happens because it causes when a student who learns a second language but their mind that used to be a native language as bo...